Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Yellow Bikini
5x7 oil on canvas panel
 
Today was a much better painting day.  I actually painted this one in just less than an hour.   I'm happy with the results, especially the color combinations which this photo really doesn't show.  I had to photograph this one inside on my mantle.  Not the best light. 
 
Thanks to all of you who have commented on my blog.  This challenge has introduced me to so many incredible artists.  I'm having fun!  

4 comments:

  1. I love the composition on this, and I can see some nice subtle colors. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cindy! The underpainting was pink acrylic. I like the warmth that came through in the blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. Just found your comment in my junk mail. I need to check that each day, too. Really appreciate it!

      Delete